Empowering and preparing Harrisburg Tigers to pursue meaningful careers and lives.
Harrisburg’s Career Center is a resource center designed to engage students as active participants in their career development from freshman through senior year. The central purpose of Harrisburg Career Center is to help students prepare for academic and career success. We strive to serve the needs of the individual and create career-related programs and services that are responsive and accessible to our students and community.
The Harrisburg Career Center’s mission is to promote the career development and related life planning skills of Harrisburg students and to provide access to internships, job shadows, and employment opportunities so students may explore career choices and nurture career goals.
Harrisburg Career Center is dedicated to education and empowering of Harrisburg students in the career development process by:
- Facilitating self-assessment and career exploration to develop a clear career objective
- Promoting avenues for experiential learning
- Providing assistance in job search and transition to professional life
- Cultivating and maintaining partnerships with employers
- Serving as a resource to staff, faculty and community